Bakeries, Dim Sum
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 715 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: (213) 622-5255
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
This place has the best baked Chinese BBQ pork buns!!! They are filled with a generous amount of tasty lean pork The hot dogs wrapped and baked in tasty bread are good too. The custard tarts are big and delicious too. The moon cakes are very fresh and melts in your mouth. Prices are reasonable. There are about six tables usually taken by single older men. I've shopped here for years. Only meter parking on the street. I usually park at CBS Restaurant's free parking across the street. I also buy take out food at CBS's express section.
I like this place - have breakfast there at least monthly. Still, sometimes their baked items are not fresh, and I had a spoiled curry the pastie once. It is a bakery with steamed bao and shu mai, not a full dim-sum counter.
Irresistible buns and pastries at super affordable prices make this an absolute favorite in China Town!
Really good dim sum. I thought they open at 7am but when I came at 6:45 am they were already open. Love the BBQ pork bun. Nice place to grab a quick bite.
Lam Mun Yuan
Good stuff cheap n authentic